Wednesday, September 14, 2011

There's this guy I like and i think he likes me too, but does he?how can i get him away from his guy friends?

We both go to the P.E group at the Y.M.C.A and before i go to P.E i swim at their pool so that gives me a half an hour to freshin' up (get a shower, change, put on make up, ect) and thats when i usually look my best and a couple weeks ago he started to act more interested in me like when we were standing around waiting for class to start and he was facing his friend Tyler and i was facing my back away from him talking to my friend and i felt a light shove and i turned around and he was standing there still facing Tyler, but trying to hold down a big smile and so i knew it was him. When class started we did the usual run around the track 5 times and then stretch and when we went outside we were playing capter the flag against the little kids ( 7-12 ) and it was weird most of the ppl i knew were scared of getting caught, but of course David (the guy i like) wasn't scared and captured a few opponents and was kinda showin off when i was with him and trying to push my friends out in the field didn't help much so i gave up and then when i went out into the other side i went too far and David came around the perimeter and he and i noticed 2 12 yr olds coming after us (mostly me) and i wasn't scared at first but the grass was slipery so i ran when i saw them darting towards me and David ran with me and suddenly i saw them circling me and and when i saw this little hole between the kids i sprinted towards it and David was near me but i didn't notice because i was paying too much attention to how fast i was running and when we finally past the line i was bending over and panting and he said %26quot;i save you.%26quot;(or something like that), i didn't really believed him but i wasn't sure and the next time i went to P.E he was sitting on the couch outside of the gym and held out his hand for a high five and i gave him 5 then i headed towards gym ( i know........S.T.U.P.I.D!! ) he then said %26quot;wait, where are you going? talk to me.%26quot; i didn't know what to say so i asked him where my friend was ( he's friends with her too ) and that day i told her i liked him and she said she didn't want to get involved- which made me mad because she's the only closest friend of mine thats friends with him and that believes in dating ( i know this is a REALLY weird P.E group ). We had a long eye contact connection after P.E ended and which lasted like 5 sec.( the eye contact not P.E) and my friend (a different friend) just today told me to look away and look back and smile when that happens but i can't help it because i'm an idiot. but the next day i went 2 P.E he said hi to me once and pretty much hung out with Tyler the whole time. So does he think i'm not interested in him? did he give up? does he like me or is he just playing with me? how can i talk to him with Tyler being there? please, i'm serious, no stupid answers.There's this guy I like and i think he likes me too, but does he?how can i get him away from his guy friends?Just talk to him greatly.There's this guy I like and i think he likes me too, but does he?how can i get him away from his guy friends?Are you going to have this published ?There's this guy I like and i think he likes me too, but does he?how can i get him away from his guy friends?OMG...there is no way I'm reading all that.

Here's my advice:

re-post in Dating %26amp; singles

and %26quot;SUMMARIZE%26quot;

take care now.There's this guy I like and i think he likes me too, but does he?how can i get him away from his guy friends?OMG What an epic! Sounds like he doe's like you, just be your self an talk to him whenever you feel you have something to say.There's this guy I like and i think he likes me too, but does he?how can i get him away from his guy friends?Most of the people in GWS are too old to care about the teenage things you have gone to great pains to describe. SO here is some advice that will work for both GWS and you boy issue... (drum rolllllllllll)



JUST GET TO THE POINT. Talk to him and day play stupid teenage games to try and trick him or whatever might be on your mind into liking you. If he does he does. If he doesn't he doesn't. Strike up a convo and see where it goes.
  • vc
  • ie hosted control
  •