Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whats your opinion on my verse?

destiny twisted my fate

it must’ve been my mistakes

please don’t approach me with the its never to late talk

I’m still trying to figure out how, we are all the same

and why do cops blame un educated civilians at a different range

I never crawled ever since I learned to walk

you see the silver spoon didn't bless me at all

I’m doomed and dazed like I took a couple shrooms to the brain

no goons posted on my porch

I’m here too lit the torch

you in tented to blow from a cannon that was used before

**** taking the throne

I must’ve been unlucky every girl I get to know

turns out to be another groupie oh

the question is why do I keep this drama in my dome

my heart reflects and takes effect like the steel of a silver chrome

they say the devil follows

but I still feel alone,

you want to hear the truth tomorrow is filled with sorrows of another storm

while you out stacking loot I’m here trying to reborn

the glories moments, lives you took

pay your respects homie, salute our fallen troops

this the type of music anybody could relate to

music you couldn’t keep alive

I plot to see it shine once more

by keeping my mind like an open door

or like this extended road I’m about to explore

I wonder if it holds, the similar languishment

my soul once stored

punishment you cant ignore

time passes by and my open wounds wouldn't close

I believe you can change

but this world forever stay the same

money and fame is what everyone desires nowadays

and act blind of what surrounds us today

updated yourself

petroleum explosions, contaminated oceans, what ever happened to devotion

September 16 1991 a child is given birth in this planet of the hopeless,

these questions got me thinking this is probably why Pac feared reincarnation

my homies finally confessed to me and asked me why I’m changing

and its clear I rather be captain than lieutenant in this ship

instead of following foot prints orders of other figures

I think to my self what will my unborn say?

Daddy was incarcerated and mommy had to work two jobs

to fill our empty stomachs

and now the rent is due,

what will my baby do?

this would’ve been my life if I was still a fool

I dream big that someday I’m a own a Benz

and a mansion equipped with a swimming pool

but for the moment finishing school

is what I’m striving for

at this age I lust for allot

I got to take it slow like I’m toking on the marijuana smoke

rushing things only makes things worst

rest in paradise to my friends

that could be captured through a camera

in the night damn,

I witness many people try reaching for the light

and many G's believe there’s a god every time they’re dying

I’m tired to see my mother crying

cause my brothers lately have been giving her a hard time

deep inside my heart I know we will never love each other

it wouldn’t hurt to try but we don’t even bother.Whats your opinion on my verse?I dig it. Are you putting that on a track with a beat, or is it stand alone spoken word?
  • server
  • whipped cream stiff
  •