Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?

Tomorrow Im going to a huge pool party. My whole school is going (literally). I've been looking forward to this a long time. But I got my period. Tomorrow will be my fourth day. I'm hoping it will slow down... I can NOT use a tampon. It just doesn't work , no matter how hard I try. It's hopeless. Is there any way to make my period stop? And if it doesn't- if it's a light flow could I still change in and out of my bathing suit bottom? Like, if I was relaxing and tanning, I could wear my shorts, but I would change into my bikini bottom if I go in the water.



I NEED HELP.Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?Tampon is your only option. That, and your period stops in water. It will start again once you're out of water though, which is why you need a tampon in just in case.Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?If its kinda light, then you could wear shorts in the pool with a pad still on. Or you don't necessarily have to get in the pool.Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?oh goddd me and my friend just had this discusion like two weeks ago. shes scared to wear a tampon too. just use a light tampon (they are the purple ones: yellow=regular green=heavy purple=light) purples are the smallest ones too lol. i used to hate tampons but then i realized i never had it in completely all the way, but now i do and its all i wear except when i go to sleep.Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?just don't go in the water...Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?when your in the water its pressure against your vagina will stopp the bleeding but when you get out be sure to do something like put a pad in once you have dried of a bitt (towel) and you should prolly wear some short shorts or a swim skirt just in case, hope i helped !Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?You can't %26quot;stop%26quot; your period, unless your on birth controll.

If the tampon isn't working, then somethings wrong, Don't put it straight up, more towards your tail bone. Use a tampon today so you can try it out. DONT use a pad in the pool, thats like putting blood soaked cloth in the pool O.o

Or you can not go into the pool(: If you choose this option STILL use a tampon, You never know when your going to get thrown into a pool unexpectedly Haha.Pool Party Tomorrow? PERIOD?If you ABSOLUTELY can't wear a tampon, then I guess your out of luck. That's pretty much the easiest option. I'm not trying to be rude, but you're not gonna be able to swim. I had my period once and I was just wearing a pad and someone sprayed a hose at me and the whole pad got soaked with water so I leaked and everyone saw. and I think the pool water would fill up your pad faster than a hose.



For me, my period SLOWS DOWN in the water- it doesn't stop. And right when you get out it's gonna pick right back up again.



If your gonna go in the pool, AT LEAST go in with a pad. If I were you, I wouldn't go in with nothing. I know it's not an option, but if you're gonna go in the pool wear a tampon (but I'd wear a pad over nothing).



I hope it works out for you :)