Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Throwing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?would you like to ask?

in november its my fiance's 19th bday %26amp; he's into the whole rave scene but i have no idea really what all that %26amp; for his bday im throwing him a surprise party.. its going to be mainly friends %26amp; some family so it'll be a pretty clean party (no drugs or sex) how do i make it a rave theme?? my backyard is pretty big %26amp; we have a pool, Jacuzzi %26amp; slide.. the pool changes colors so that's a start lol my nephew's a DJ n he has all the techno/ raving music but what about decor?? i was thinking of getting black-lights %26amp; putting them around the yard and getting a huge banner and write on it in glow in the dark happy birthday ect. %26amp; getting a s***load of glow-sticks %26amp; stuff.. o ya i have a fog machine.. as for food i was going to either get a taquero (taco guy) or doing panda express (his fav) plz give me ideas %26amp; let me know if any of my ideas sound lame its his 19th %26amp; alot of old guys from his school will be coming and i want it to be really cool for him.. thanksWhat Throwing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?would you like to ask?You're off to a good start by not waiting till the last minute. You can search google and it gives you all kinds of great ideas and sites to shop at. And the good thing is you have time!

http://www.houseofrave.com/What Throwing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?would you like to ask?If you want a proper rave you will have to include the sex and drugs.



but if you really dont wanna see about gettin UV and strobe lights very nice