Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Throwing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?

in november its my fiance's 19th bday %26amp; he's into the whole rave scene but i have no idea really what all that %26amp; for his bday im throwing him a surprise party.. its going to be mainly friends %26amp; some family so it'll be a pretty clean party (no drugs or sex) how do i make it a rave theme?? my backyard is pretty big %26amp; we have a pool, Jacuzzi %26amp; slide.. the pool changes colors so that's a start lol my nephew's a DJ n he has all the techno/ raving music but what about decor?? i was thinking of getting black-lights %26amp; putting them around the yard and getting a huge banner and write on it in glow in the dark happy birthday ect. %26amp; getting a s***load of glow-sticks %26amp; stuff.. o ya i have a fog machine.. as for food i was going to either get a taquero (taco guy) or doing panda express (his fav) plz give me ideas %26amp; let me know if any of my ideas sound lame its his 19th %26amp; alot of old guys from his school will be coming and i want it to be really cool for him.. thanksThrowing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?ewww raves grossThrowing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?Not even 19 yet and getting married? That well last ..Throwing a Rave in My Backyard.. Need Help Plz?i love raves.

yours sounds pretty legit:)

but since i dont know where you live i think swimming in november would be cold.



have fun!!