Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Trying to change it up for summer... Tips?

Self explanatory, but summers coming up and I'm looking for new hair ideas and make-up tips.



For hair, I was looking for cuts, styles, dyes, highlights, two toned, half and half, etc. Whatever your opinion is. I'm going into this with an open mind.



Make-up... Some %26quot;summer%26quot; colors, and some tips for going to the beach/pool... By that I mean I can walk around and not feel totally self conscious because my make-up's not on. Or recommend some water-proof mascara and how to remove it properly.



Here's a picture of me so you can have a better idea.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=97kyah%26amp;s



My hair is a little lighter now, my natural hair is wavy, how curly the wavy the waves are depend on the day, and I'm wearing eyeliner and mascara only.



Thanks :]Trying to change it up for summer... Tips?if you ware foundation , blush and highlighters .. then you should keep your face looking 'Matte' , like in my case all winter i use a bronzer that has a little glitter on the apples of my cheeks , for summer you should cut all the glitter and shine on your face (not including eyes or lips) ..
  • Bed sheets
  • microsoft office
  •