Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Will the chlorine-free SoftSswim pool chemicals cause dyed hair to turn colors or fade?

I am getting my hair highlighted and lowlighted colors ranging from light blonde to dark brown, and my friend has a pool that he puts softswim in instead of chlorine.



Will swimming in softswim have any effect on my hair, like color change or fading?

Will it be better or worse for my hair color than chlorine?

If it will make it fade or change colors, what can i do to prevent it or lessen the effects?

How long or how often would i have to swim in it for it to change colors or fade?

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks so much, any info will be helpful!Will the chlorine-free SoftSswim pool chemicals cause dyed hair to turn colors or fade?Eh not sure, but sunlight does cause hair colors to fade faster so best is if your pool isnt in the sun..