Friday, June 3, 2011

Anxiety attacks and living it?

Hello all, hope your all having a wonderful Easter! Well I just wanted to leave a comment on the blog as I to believe I have suffered from anxiety.



Well it happened about 1 month 3 weeks ago I was just at home on my laptop and I noticed a few day檚 in that week I seemed to be taking random deep breath.



Well this night I then had a funny turn ( all so random ) I felt my heart was going really fast and felt dizzy was thinking I was going to black out, I started to get worried but lucky for me my friend was with me and managed to relax me, but I just felt my heart was running fast my pulse was fast, I decided to go to A%26amp;E as I just got so freaked by it, after waiting 3- 4 hrs I was seen by the nurse and went over what happened.



The doctor then came to see me and connected me to some machine to look at my heart, then they checked my lungs - blood sugar - blood pressure all came back normal. I was sent home. I left it a month before going to see my GP during that month I had 4 smaller feeling of anxiety attacks even just meeting a friend for coffee! , well two weeks ago I went to my GP as I just felt I should and told him what happened and he did not seem to bothered , I had a list of my symptoms, he asked me a few questions about life style and work and if I am stressed by work etc that I am not stressed at all by work, but in life we will always come by stressful moments thats life.



Well for some reason he sent me back to A*E the doctor this time said my symptoms seem to be of anxiety and that he will contact my GP in order to run a blood test to test for something ( I cant remember the name ) but its in connection with something being released into the blood and making the body run faster, if i was found to have it then they will give me meds to help, anyway went back to GP but I was seen by another GP who was a lot better, however the doctor from A%26amp;E never contacted them well my GP arranged my blood test and it was to test for everything, he also recommended swimming to relax, not a fan of london swimming pools.



lol anyway the results came back and all is normal, I just don檛 understand even now I seem to take deep breaths not ever moment tho, I was out last night for a friends bday and i felt normal like how i used to feel, I just feel a tad bit lost, I have not had any anxiety attacks this month. but still have this feeling in me.



Be great to hear from anyone!



Oh I檓 a 28 year old male!



Sorry its sooooo long!





My Symptons:



1ST Time a month ago.



Palpitations/racing heart.



Taking deep breaths.



Feeling shortness of breath.



Dizziness.



Dry mouth and throat.



Left arm feels slightly different ( not pin and needles ) more like a small amount of the dead arm feeling.



Back pain ( A tender spot in the middle of my back ) Feels tender when pressed.





Random cracking sensation on the middle chest bone when I sneeze.



Headaches









Around the 21st March :



Stool檚 changed in colour to a lighter brown , solid but with a soft texture.



24th March : Stools have returned to normal in colour but still soft in texture along with random times in total of 3 where they are more softer.Anxiety attacks and living it?Well I was wondering if you could go to another clinic. There could be so many things. Hormones, did they check them? thyroid checked? There just is so many things it could be. I am hoping you can see yet another Doctor and just keep seeing different ones until you feel somebody is interested in finding out what is wrong.Anxiety attacks and living it?I think you taking it too seriously. I have them too especially when im sick. What I do to heal them is just get my mind off it go talk to someone go do something. Im also on Lexapro which helps alot. Its not a health thing that doctors can really fix its a mental thing that you have to figure out how to fix on ur own