Friday, June 3, 2011

I want to go blonde... will it mess up my hair...? and stuff?

My hair is currently a %26quot;deep auburn%26quot; color.

Essentially, it is red-brown.



However, this has been my hair color for a long time now - red/brown and dark brown.

I just graduated from high school and would really like a change.

Plus, I'm falling in love with blonde hair.

http://maryelise.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/blonde_highlights.jpg

I would want something like that - style and all.



My natural hair color is dirty blonde. However, it doesn't grow in blonde anymore. It grows in a mousy brown color and tends to turn to a light blonde color when I'm in the sun in the summer.



My eyebrows are this brown mousy color.

Will that look stupid with blonde hair?



Also, will the blonde change color or wash out when I go swimming in a pool and/or in the ocean?

Will the sun ruin the hair color?



I'm also worried about if the blonde will look right on me.

How can I tell without actually dying it?I want to go blonde... will it mess up my hair...? and stuff?blonde hair is very difficult, and sometimes expensive, to keep.



first of all, if you dyed your hair blonde, you have the risk of it turning green if the dye is left on to long.



another thing is that if your going to go as blonde as the picture provided, yes, your eyebrows are going to need to be dyed as well (self dyed from a cheap hair bleacher from drugstores- same risk of going green)



if your getting it done, it will last about 3 months. near the middle of the second month, your roots will begin to show your natural color once again.



if your taking the terrible risk of a first time dyer by yourself, it will only last around 30-45 days.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?br>
i do agree that the look of blonde hair is nice



brown hair usually is attributed to things like wise, calm, and professional.











hope i helped!

%26lt;33I want to go blonde... will it mess up my hair...? and stuff?Well, i just dyed from brown to golden blonde and it really damaged my hair, honestly. My hair was so shiny and healthy, now my hair acts totally different. Its not smooth anymore, but rather straw-like and dry and unshiny. The ends are frizzy and split and i have so much more frizz. I like the color but i dont think it was worth it, it looks tacky on me. My advice would be go lighter in stages, because mine got super destroyed and i cant reverse it. :/I want to go blonde... will it mess up my hair...? and stuff?if you are deep aubrn/brown you will have to bleach your hair to get it light enough to be blonde like that. So no the color wont fade or change if you go swimming because bleach is as permanent as you can get! But it takes a lot of maintenance and can burn when you get it done and it can really damage hair so get it done professionally. It also costs alot to do an all over head dye.



you might want to just try doing blonde highlights first, then as you get more highlights done eventually youll be full blonde!