Friday, June 3, 2011

What do you think of this?

I Feel Anger For The Evil Angel





I am not a person who likes to wander through a crowded street and try to sort out all the problems in my head, and neither am I one to tell them to someone else and talk it all out. So when this anger came upon me, I retreated to the forest instead.



How do I justify this anger? Is it because I am hurt? Because I feel shame? Maybe it stems from love I cannot help but feel, and desire I cannot hold back. I can tell you what brought this anger, but am lost as to exactly why, which leaves me in complete and utter turmoil.



You see this man, Angel Oreagumo, has yet again inserted his piece into the puzzle called my life. He has already done this seven times. Seven times he has made me love him, and seven times he has betrayed me.



I have worked hard to pick up my life. How dare he now, when I am finally happy, invade that life? He thinks he's indestructible, maybe I should prove him wrong. I could shoot him, stab him, maybe slice his face open. Or maybe I should just get straight to the point and cut off his d**k....



I stand up and begin to stalk through the tree's, unable to stay still, seeking violence. As I stalk forward for some reason I feel like something is changing. One moment I am alone in the forest, the next I am facing a cement wall. I notice the change, but at the same time I don't register it. I just keep following my feelings of anger.



I imagine the wall as the barrier Oreagumo puts up when he begins to feel close to something. I imagine taking my fists and pounding on it until blood drains down the cement to lay in a pool at my feet.



I give one experimental punch. It scrapes my knuckles a little, but so little that the marks would be gone in a day or two. I hit again with my other hand. Enjoying the pain, wanting any kind of release, I continue. Left, right, left, right, faster and faster.



I feel emotion rising. All of a sudden, out of nowhere every single person that complicates my life is coming at me from all directions. I barely have time to feel any kind of shock, or wonder where they all came from before I see him. Out of the middle comes Oreagumo, his evil black wings extending from his shoulders, showing him for the Evil Angel he is.



He comes at me, his facial expression changing with his voice. In a soft and caring voice, %26quot;I love you, I care about you, I can't live without you.%26quot; Switches to a breathless, cold, and bitter baritone, %26quot;You're great in bed baby. One more f**k before I rip you to pieces. Please baby, just come here.%26quot; Now he smiles at me with a smile so evil it must be worthy of the Devil.



My head is spinning, blood is draining from my hands, down my arms and the rest of my body. It's warmth is almost comforting next to the cold that has just slammed into my heart. I can't move, I can't breathe. I feel like I'm having a heart attack. One minute my heart beats so fast I feel like I'm going to explode, the next it stops altogether.



I can't stand to look into the beautiful face, not when it holds such a horrendous expression. I turn to look away and see that the cement wall has now turned into blood-red flames, flames that reflect my face as I stare into them.



As I look into my own scared eyes, I know I cannot just turn away. I must instead stand and fight, because if I cannot conquer Oreagumo, he will conquer me. And if he conquers me, I know I will slip away from the light and into the black.



I push the panic away to be replaced by a flash of anger. I turn from he blood fire to face the Evil Angel just as he is reaching out to touch me, his immense wings curl in to cage me. My fear gone, all my thoughts are indignant. How dare he! As he leans in to as if to kiss me, or maybe just steal my soul, I let out a scream of pure, violent rage.



He moves faster than I would have thought possible and brings his lips down onto mine and grabs my waist. His wings extend and I realize he is going to launch into the air with me. As we go up, still kissing, panic yet again mingles with anger as I understand I will never be able to conquer him. I needn't have worried about him taking my soul, for I have, without realizing it, already given it to him. I scream angrily into his mouth, and I want to kill him for making me feel this. I can feel my eye's burning behind the lids and my blood begin to boil...



And then I wake up. I'm lying on the forest floor in the pitch black of night, it's raining. In the dark, I imagine the rain to be blood. No longer muffled by the Evil Angels mouth, my screams echo loudly in the forest. I manage to stop the violent screaming, but the anger, the animal urge to kill, it's still there. Oh yes, the anger for the Evil Angel is still there.What do you think of this?I am impressed that you are only 16 and I thought this is really good! I think you are very talented! About the story, I didn't really got it (was that a dream?) but you are good at writing!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

Answer mine?